Tuesday, September 27, 2005

One month later...the second visit....



Shirl and I were then deciding on whether we would continue with the first Obstetrician we saw. We were lucky to speak to one of Shirl's friends who said she was using a doc from Thomson Medical Centre. I then realised by his surname, he would be somehow related to two of my Dad's partners. He was indeed related to them. He was a brother of one and a cousin to the other. He went to the same church at St. Iggies. So we decided to see him. And from what Shirl was saying, he is quite handsome. He is quite good looking I must admit, suave too. So I guess it does not hurt to keep Shirl happy right? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! :)

He did an ultrasound scan as well and we saw this. Can you imagine how fast he was growing???

The EDD was estimated to be now 6 October 2005 or so. The foetus was then 4.51cm. WOW!

No comments: