Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Oh... one of our regular visits

Friday 17th September, it was a regular check at the Obstetrician. Shirl was now 37 weeks (term by definition, and she could deliver anytime from now onwards). Doc felt her tummy as usual and measured it as well. Said it was on track. He said unlikely to deliver so soon. Oh well..... its a waiting game.

And before I go on, we attended an antenatal class at Mt Alvernia. And I have to say it sure helps you be prepared on what to expect. I was always meaning to revise what we learnt, especially about the breathing at labour and all that, but I managed to do that in time. Thank goodness.

Shirl had quite bad water retention at times and had pains at her pelvic area on the side too. She walked slowly and I felt for her man. I was hoping for the little one to come out for Shirl to feel better soon.

No comments: