Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Actual 3rd Birthday

19th September 2008 marked the actual birthday of our Nathaniel Isaac Lim Oon Yang!

I had taken leave that day. I sent Nat to school and passed all the goodie bags to his teacher to distribute. I then promised Nat that I will be back to pick him up. At about 12.30pm, I picked him up, showered him and took him for a snack and to an indoor playground at Downtown East. I had to encourage him to explore the place a little more but he was not that adventurous. I did not want to push him too hard as he might not like it, so I let him explore on his own. I told myself that I will have to return another day with him.

After this, we went to Gelare for waffles. He really enjoyed it!!! Then it was off to pick Mummy from work and then for a dinner at Marche, VivoCity. It was a fun but tiring day for Nat, but am very sure he enjoyed it!!

At lunch.


At the playground at Downtown East.


At Gelare, Downtown East.


At Marche, VivoCity, with his parents.


Singing Happy Birthday!!

No comments: