Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Surprise Mummy!!!

14th July 2008.

Boy was Mummy surprised!!! Daddy and Mummy's good friends decided to drop by last night to celebrate Mummy's birthday with a Gelare cake. They had contacted Daddy via email last week when he was in Shanghai to arrange something. Daddy was supposed to take Mummy and I out for dinner last night, but Mummy said why not Tuesday (actual birthday)? So Daddy had to change the plan (least Mummy suspects) for them to come by the house instead. When Daddy got the sms from Uncle Sam that they were coming up, Daddy told Mummy to change. But Mummy thought he meant change the TV channel as we were watching TV. The next moment, Mummy saw the guys come out from the lift..... "SURPRISE!" I started laughing too when I saw Keegan come to the gate! Way to go!!

I enjoyed myself, singing Happy Birthday to Mummy and eating the ice-cream cake! Yum Yum. Thank you Uncle Ben and Sam, Auntie Eunice, Tina zeh zeh, Kevin Gor Gor and Keegan Di Di for coming by to celebrate with Mummy!

Love, Nat Nat :)

Gelare Cake.


My family.


The gang.


Chit chatting and eating cake.


Por Por, Keegan and I.

No comments: