Monday, July 28, 2008

At the beach

27th July 2008, morning.

We decided to drive to the East Coast for breakfast today. We had visited the Old Town Coffee place, opened by Mark Lee twice before and we wanted to let my mother in law try the place, hence our visit. The verdict, well, the coffee was nice, but not the milk tea (it was diluted). The Nasi Lemak, was not that great. I guess it was also because I had just eaten the famous nasi lemak at Adam Road Food Centre, and thus I could compare the two. The asam laksa? Well, the review from mom-in-law was that the gravy was nice. So there. It was crowded I must say (the till must have been ringing very often!!) and the table turnover was quite fast too!

We then took a stroll to the beach area. Nat kind of likes the beach, but seems afraid of the water. I had to bring him closer. He then found out that he could throw sea shells into the water, and he liked that, judging from his enthusiasm after throwing the shell. In addition, he did not want to leave the beach!

Enjoying breakfast.


Nat's new friend. Mr. Owl.


Nat with Dad's umbrella.

No comments: