Saturday, December 22, 2007

Barney!!!!!!!!!!

9 December 2007.

Guess who I went to see today!! It was such a treat! Daddy and Mummy brought me to Marina Square to see Barney and friends!! Daddy thought the show was at 4pm, but later found out it was 5pm. But that was great for me, because we got there early and we queued to get into the area closest to the stage. But they only allowed one parent. Mummy sacrificed and watched from the second floor. Daddy and I went in! We managed to sit on the right side of the stage! So cool! My first close up with Barney!! By the way, Daddy told me that he was excited too, imagine that!!

Anyway, Barney came on and then BJ and then Baby Bop! So cool! And oh yes! I got a fright (scared scared) when they shot the little stuff in the air! It went with a loud "pop" sound and it came raining down on us. It was fun! Thank you Daddy and Mummy!

Nat Nat

The Barney Show at Marina Square

Baby Bop, BJ and Barney

No comments: