Thursday, October 27, 2005

Has been too long since the last post!!

It has been some time since the last post. A little lazy... lar... but I have a few more pics to share.




The first photo is a pillow that was given to Nathaniel from a good friend, Nic. We noticed that Nathaniel was getting a little jerky (jerks on and off as he sleeps), Nic then asked her friend to do this pillow for him. It has his name embroided and all! So cool. Nat's first pillow!!

The second photo shows how it is being used.

It is just amazing to me, a new father to find that there are just so many things to learn about pregnancy and now about a baby. I think it will always be a learning process for me and Shirl of course.

I try to be as supportive to my wife as much as possible. Of course, sometimes I just feel a little lost as Shirl is trying to fully breast feed Nat. I guess my time will come once he is slowly switched to formula!!

No comments: