Monday, May 26, 2008

Starcruise Aquarius Episode 5

We spent the last day on the ship (7th May 2008). I started out with a morning jog on Deck 7 as usual. The ship seemed to be heading into a storm. I could see the dark clouds in the distance. After I think 3-4 rounds, I could feel some drizzle. What worried me was the lightning which seem to be getting closer. I gave up and found my way to Deck 11 where the gym was. I spent I guess another 15 min there. By the time I left the gym, they had closed all the decks for safety. The day was mostly cloudy and gloomy. So our plan to use the pool went out the window. We ended up attending some kids games at the Stardust Lounge, eating etc. I went for a body massage while Nat was having his afternoon nap.

After dinner, we all decided to go for the crew's performance at the Stardust. The performances were ok, but Nat is adverse to loud sounds and did not enjoy it one bit. So after managing to catch some parts of the show, we retired to our cabins. At about 1am, I decided to go back to the Stardust for a movie. I forget the name of the show but it starred Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones and some parts of the movie were filmed in KL, Malaysia. I thought it was the last night, so why not do this??

The very next day, after my usual jog, we had breakfast and just lazed around the cabin. We had more to eat at the cafe! It was just eat, eat and eat. If I did not jog or exercise, I would have put on much more weight!!

It was great to be away from Singapore for a while I must say. Kind of enjoyed it though there were some memorable moments which I did not like. But all in all, enjoyable.


Ben posing at our cabin balcony.


Ben and Nat posing with the sunset behind them.

No comments: