Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy Lunar New Year!

Hmmmm..... today was very interesting for me. Apparently it was the first day of Chinese New Year (29 Jan 2006). Daddy and Mummy seemed to be rushing around the house trying to get things done. Finally I was bathed and wore a new set of clothes. I felt so clean! Then a strange thing happened..... Daddy and Mummy gave me this strange red packet and started to take photos of me. I was so conscious and did not smile for the camera. I played with this red packet for a while before Mummy took it away and told me she will put it into the bank for me. By the way, what's a bank?



Daddy and Mummy then brought me to see Kong Kong, Mama and Lao Ma. There I got another three red packets. So cool, though I have no idea what was in them.

I watched Daddy and Mummy have lunch again. Then it was off to grandaunt's place at Farrer Road. I met two cousins there for the first time! But they are so big, like giants. Dun think they can play with me. Again, Daddy and Mummy ate. I think Daddy should eat less, but Mummy can eat more. That's what I hear from Daddy. But I know not the reason!

It was off to church after that. Boy was I grouchy and tired after that.

No comments: